Risk Management Plan Template (MS Word/Excel)
SummaryYou can use this Risk Management Plan to identify, evaluate and prioritize risks during the software development lifecycle. Use this template to: Identify and understand the risks to which your projec
You can use this Risk Management Plan to identify, evaluate and prioritize risks during the software development lifecycle.
Use this template to:
- Identify and understand the risks to which your project is exposed.
- Create an effective plan to prevent losses or reduce impact.
- Prioritize risks and take the appropriate actions to reduce losses.
- Protect the reputation and public image of your organization.
- Reduce legal liability and increase the stability of operations.
Risk Managers uses this information to prepare mitigation actions and contingency plans in order to counteract the potential impacts these risk may have on the project’s success.
Here’s are five steps to help you build your Risk Management Plan.
1. Risk Identification – the Risk Manager conducts risk identification meetings and uses the Risk Identification report and questionnaire to assist with initial identification of risks.
2. Risk Analysis – this involves categorizing risks, impact analysis, risk reviews, risk acceptance and updating the Risk Log.
3. Risk Response Planning – next plan mitigation activities, contingency activities, and review the risk action plans.
4. Risk Plan Implementation – once these are established, monitor trigger events, execute the action plan, and update the Risk Log.
5. Risk Tracking, Monitoring & Control – this stages concerns how the risk is progressing, as well as mitigation/contingency strategies that have been executed. When changes to the risk occur, repeat the cycle of identify, analyze, and plan.
Risk Management Plan Template: Blue Theme
This Risk Management plan is updated and expanded throughout the development life-cycle as the project increases in complexity and risks become more defined. The Risk Management Plan is part of the System Concept Development Phase in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Risk Management Plan Template: Red Theme
The following screenshots are of the Red Theme. The contents of this file are the same as the Blue theme.
5 Free Excel Risk Management Plan Templates
Risk Management Plan Template: Table of Contents
1.5 Risk Management Approach
2 Risk Identification
2.1 Conducting Formal Risk Identification Reviews
2.2 Conducting Informal Risk Identification
2.3 Documenting Risks
2.4 Validating Risks
3 Risks Analysis
3.1 Categorize Risk
3.2 Impact Analysis
3.3 Review Risk v Risk Tolerances
3.4 Review Risk Analysis and Ranking
3.5 Risk Acceptance
3.6 Update Risk Log
4 Risk Response Planning
4.1 Plan Mitigation Activities
4.2 Plan Contingency Activities
4.3 Review Risk Action Plans
4.4 Update Risk Log
5 Risk Plan Implementation
5.1 Monitoring Trigger Events
5.2 Executing Action Plan
5.3 Updating the Risk Log
6 Risk Tracking, Monitoring & Control
6.1 Reporting Risk Status
6.2 Reviewing Changes to Risk Profiles and Action Plans
6.3 Retiring Risks
7 Risk Management Milestones
8 Risk Communications 8.1 Status Meetings
8.2 Lessons Learned
8.3 Escalate Risks
9 Roles and Responsibilities
9.1 Project Office
9.2 Project Sponsor
9.3 Other Participants
10 Contractor’s Role in Risk Management
10.1 Contractor Risk Management Plan
10.2 Contractor Participation in Risk Management
12 Tools, Techniques & Reports 12.1 Risk Management Software
12.2 Risk Management Reports
13 Glossary of Terms
Product Contents & Format
The templates are in Microsoft Word and Excel (.doc/.xls) and can be downloaded online for only $9.95.
The template pack includes the following documents:
|2 x Risk Management Plan templates||24 pages|
|Risk Assessment Checklist||1 x worksheet|
|Risk Assessment Questionnaire||1 x worksheet|
|Risk Log||1 x worksheet|
|Risk Register||1 x worksheet|
|Risk Response Plan||1 x worksheet|
File Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) and Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) format.
Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer.
Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files.
Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.
60-day Money-Back Guarantee
Secure Online Order Form
- How does the order process work?
- How can I Pay with my Credit Card (instead of PayPal)?
- What’s the license agreement?
Who are your Customers?
Here is a sample list of our customers.
I am here to help you with any questions. You can contact me directly if you need any helping using these templates.
What file formats do the templates work in?
The files work in MS Word 97, 2003, 2007, Office 2010, Office 2016, Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Apple iWork (if you have Word for Mac), and Google Docs.
How do I get my templates?
After you make the payment, you are sent an email. This has a link to a Download Page from where you can save the templates,
Where are my templates?
By default, when you download the files, they are saved to the Download folder on your computer.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 60 days refund policy.
I have not received my product. Who do I contact?
Please email ivan at klariti.com or info at klariti.com or ivanawalsh at gmail.com. Please include your order number.
Help! I’ve accidentally deleted my templates!
Just drop us a line with the order number. We’ll send it out.
Why does my file say it’s corrupt?
If you open a zip file during the download, it may display an error message that the file is corrupt. What this means is that not all of the file have downloaded and therefore the system thinks its contents are corrupt. Please try to download the file again or contact us for assistance. Email us the receipt number you received from eJunkie and we’ll send you another copy.
How Do I Buy the Templates?
It shows how to order templates, how can you pay (with PayPal or with Credit Cards), and how to download the template.
How do I Download the Templates?
After you buy the order, you’ll get an email with a link to download the templates.
If you have any problem downloading the templates, send me the order number and I will get back to you.
Please allow 12 hours for a response as our time zone may be different than yours.
How do I Pay with my Credit Card (Instead of PayPal)
This page explains how to buy templates using your credit card instead of PayPal.
Note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to place an order. You can pay for your order using your credit or debit card.
How Can I Contact You?
You can contact me at:
- Email: ivan at klariti.com / info at klariti.com / ivanawalsh at gmail.com
- Tel: 00.353.860.886.349
- Facebook / Twitter
As we’re in Europe, there may be a time difference when getting back to you.
Again, if there are any problems, just let me know.
Free signs, generate custom signs, free online custom sign makerFree printable store signs and business signs templates Free printable retail signs for outdoor and in store signs, free on sale signs templates, free grand opening signs, free cute kitten coupon book
Eight Week Weight Loss ChallengeI have spoken very openly about my weight loss journey back in January. I decided that my weight shouldn’t define who I am and therefore I began Slimming World from home. Since then I have been to a
Design Free Logo: Fruits Vegetables Online Logo TemplateDescription Create Your Own Logo with Fruits Vegetables Logo Template Ready-made natural health logo template for sale decorated with Vegetables Fruit image. Healthy food logos excellent for Diet pr
Joomla 1.5.x Templates - ThemZa Free TemplatesHome Browse Free Templates Templates Blog Video Tutorials Contact Us Home » Joomla 1.5.x Templates Video Tutorials 'Joomla Freedom' - A Movie Trailer 'Bikini Beach' - A Movie Trailer dow
50+ Free Responsive HTML5 CSS3 E-commerce Website TemplatesIn today’s world, an online presence is the must part of any business, in other words, a good business needs to be globalized. The internet revolutionized and all markets are going online. E-commerc
Weight Loss Certificate Template Free [8+ New Designs]Are you looking for a Weight Loss Certificate Template? Before you choose old design, consider these 8+ latest designs from us! Yes, there is no Weight Loss Challenge Certificate Template with a desig
Food Recipes - WordPress ThemeLIVE PREVIEW BUY FOR $29 Food Recipes is a fully responsive, feature-rich and beautifully designed WordPress theme for recipes related websites. This theme is perfect for professional Chefs and Cookin
Risk Management Plan Template - Free DownloadIntroduction The Risk Management Plan template provided below can be downloaded by clicking on one of the icons above. This Risk Management Plan template is free for you to edit and use as you see fit
- Risk Management Plan Template (MS Word/Excel)
- How to Write a Proposal Template for Free
- Risk Management Plan Template - Free Download
- [Infographic] Create the perfect meal with this simple 5-step guide. Hundreds of
- Free Nutrition Handouts for Nutrition Education by Food and Health Communications
- A Keto Diet Meal Plan and Menu That Can Transform Your Body
- The 11 Best Meal Planning Apps to Help You Lose Weight
- Early Childhood Newsletter Templates Free. Parent Newsletter Template, Calendar N
- A Sample Indian Balanced Diet Plan For Weight Loss - Health Beckon
- Body Fat Caliper Navy Calculator
- Resume Format for Freshers - Resume Samples for Freshers - CV Format for Freshers
- Printable Grocery List Template
- Restaurant Bootstrap 4 Website Template Free Download
- Insanity Wokrout meal plan - Nutrition Guide free download
- Chili Cook Off Certificate Templates Free
- Company Profile Templates Samples in Word - TrainingAble
- Post Bariatric Sample Meal Plan + Meal Planning Template | Dallas Weight Loss