Implementation Plan Template (MS Word)
SummaryYou can use this Implementation Plan template (29 pages MS Word) to describe how to deploy, install and transition software or hardware systems. You can edit this Implementation Plan to document the
You can use this Implementation Plan template (29 pages MS Word) to describe how to deploy, install and transition software or hardware systems. You can edit this Implementation Plan to document the major tasks, resources, such as hardware, software, facilities, materials, and personnel, required to implement a new software or hardware system.
Implementation Plan only $9.99!
Implementation Plan Template: How It Works
In general this plan is developed during the Design Phase of the Software Development LifeCycle and updated during the Development Phase.
Use this Implementation Plan to define:
- Goals – identify the high-level goals for this project and critical success factors.
- Security – identify security requirements which must be addressed before and after the implementation.
- Roles & Responsibilities – outline the key individuals involved in different phases of this activity. The more detail you provide here, the less misunderstandings or assumptions will arise when the project starts.
- Tasks – describe the different tasks which must be accomplished to implement the new system.
- Schedule – describe the schedule and/or sequence in which tasks which must be performed.
- Resources – identify the software, hardware, equipment and other resources you need to perform these tasks. This will help the Project Manager estimate the cost of the project.
- Requirements by Site – describe the different requirements for each site. In large projects, you may need to identify different tasks for different sites and schedule these accordingly.
Implementation Plan Template: Blue Theme screenshots
Here are some screenshots of sample pages from the Blue and Silver Implementation Plan template.
Implementation Plan Template: Red Theme screenshots
Here are some screenshots of sample pages from the Red and Silver Implementation Plan template.
Table of Contents
Implementation Plan Introduction with sample text
Implementation Plan Overview
Implementation Plan – Management Structure
Implementation Plan Requirements
Implementation Plan Approval Form
Implementation Plan Table of Contents
1.4 Intended Audience
1.7 Known Issues
1.9 Implementation Plan Coordination
1.10 Document Distribution
2 Implementation Overview
2.1 System Overview
2.1.1 System Description
2.1.2 System Organization
2.2 System Authorization
2.4 Points of Contact
3 Management Structure
3.1 Organization Chart
3.2 Roles & Responsibilities
3.3.1 Personnel Requirements and Staffing
4 Implementation Tasks 4.1.1 Contractor Activities
5 Implementation Schedule
6 Implementation Resources
6.1 Hardware, Software, Facilities, and Materials
6.1.2 Data Requirements
6.1.3 Facilities Requirements
6.1.4 Software Requirements
6.1.6 Training of Implementation Staff
6.2 Performance Monitoring
6.3 Configuration Management Interface
7 Implementation Requirements By Site
7.2 Site [Name for Site X] 7.2.1 Site Requirements for [Site X] 7.2.2 Site Implementation Details
7.2.3 Go/No Go Decision
7.2.4 Post-Implementation Verification
8 Communications Plan 8.1 Project Documentation
9 Others Considerations
10 Appendix A: Implementation Plan
10 Appendix B: Project References
11 Appendix C: Glossary of Terms
Who Should Use this Implementation Plan?
This Implementation Plan template is designed to help IT Architects, Developers, System Administrators, and Project Manager when implementing a new IT System.
As this template is easy to modify, you can use it when implementing software, hardware, and networks. The layout of this template means that you can adjust it very quickly and use it for your own requirements.
Implementation Plan only $9.99!
File Format: The templates are in Microsoft Word (.docx) format.
Opening the Files: You don’t need any special software to unzip the files. To unzip the files, right click on it, then select Extract, and save it to your computer.
Getting Started: Depending on your MS Office settings, the files may say Read Only when you open them. If this occurs, click File, Save As and save the files. There are no security settings on any of the files.
Images: All of the images in the templates are copyright free.
60-day Money-Back Guarantee
Secure Online Order Form
- How does the order process work?
- How can I Pay with my Credit Card (instead of PayPal)?
- What’s the license agreement?
Who are your Customers?
Here is a sample list of our customers.
I am here to help you with any questions. You can contact me directly if you need any helping using these templates.
What file formats do the templates work in?
The files work in MS Word 97, 2003, 2007, Office 2010, Office 2016, Windows 7, XP, Vista, and Apple iWork (if you have Word for Mac), and Google Docs.
How do I get my templates?
After you make the payment, you are sent an email. This has a link to a Download Page from where you can save the templates,
Where are my templates?
By default, when you download the files, they are saved to the Download folder on your computer.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 60 days refund policy.
I have not received my product. Who do I contact?
Please email ivan at klariti.com or info at klariti.com or ivanawalsh at gmail.com. Please include your order number.
Help! I’ve accidentally deleted my templates!
Just drop us a line with the order number. We’ll send it out.
Why does my file say it’s corrupt?
If you open a zip file during the download, it may display an error message that the file is corrupt. What this means is that not all of the file have downloaded and therefore the system thinks its contents are corrupt. Please try to download the file again or contact us for assistance. Email us the receipt number you received from eJunkie and we’ll send you another copy.
How Do I Buy the Templates?
It shows how to order templates, how can you pay (with PayPal or with Credit Cards), and how to download the template.
How do I Download the Templates?
After you buy the order, you’ll get an email with a link to download the templates.
If you have any problem downloading the templates, send me the order number and I will get back to you.
Please allow 12 hours for a response as our time zone may be different than yours.
How do I Pay with my Credit Card (Instead of PayPal)
This page explains how to buy templates using your credit card instead of PayPal.
Note: You do NOT need a PayPal account to place an order. You can pay for your order using your credit or debit card.
How Can I Contact You?
You can contact me at:
- Email: ivan at klariti.com / info at klariti.com / ivanawalsh at gmail.com
- Tel: 00.353.860.886.349
- Facebook / Twitter
As we’re in Europe, there may be a time difference when getting back to you.
Again, if there are any problems, just let me know.
Weight Loss Motivation | Hypnosis DownloadsHas your initial enthusiasm for your latest diet faded away? Are you finding it harder and harder to keep to your weight loss plan? It's always the same old story - motivation fades, and the only con
Meal Planning with Macros -- Free TemplateThere are so many different nutrition plans out there, but the most effective strategy I have found is focusing on the right mix of macros. It can be confusing to plan your meals this way without a gu
Weight Loss Percentage Calculator | Calculate Weight Loss PercentageWeight Loss Percentage Definition Have you ever been curious to know what percentage of weight that you have lost while on a fitness plan or nutritional weight loss program? We all know just how diffi
A Keto Diet Meal Plan and Menu That Can Transform Your BodyIf you find yourself in a conversation about dieting or weight loss, chances are you’ll hear of the ketogenic, or keto, diet. That’s because the keto diet has become one of the most popular method
Printable Weight Loss Chart | Template BusinessDownload File Downloads Templates Excel Weight Loss Tracker Example Sample 35 Templates Weight Loss ChartExample Sample 16 Templates Weight Tracking Chart Sample 13 Get your free obtain of this PDF or
29+ Meal Plan Templates - Word, PDF, Docs | Free & Premium TemplatesPlanning, organizing, and visualizing are keys for anyone to stay on track! Check out the meal plan sample templates posted in the below sections. It’s nothing fancy, but it is easy to use a templat
Best Nutrition Facts Label Maker with free Food Label TemplateNutrition Label Template Create nutrition labels for your company or for selling your homemade food products using Labeljoy printing software . Download Nutritional Label Templates The labels must com
Free signs, generate custom signs, free online custom sign makerFree printable store signs and business signs templates Free printable retail signs for outdoor and in store signs, free on sale signs templates, free grand opening signs, free cute kitten coupon book
- Implementation Plan Template (MS Word)
- Having a Daily Meal Plan is Essential for Success
- Diabetes Mellitus Powerpoint Template Free
- Free Printable daily planner Template in PDF, Word & Excel
- FREE Food, Nutrition, Fitness, and Food Safety Educational PowerPoints and Handou
- Risk Management Plan Template (MS Word/Excel)
- How to Write a Proposal Template for Free
- 8 Project Profit and Loss Template Excel
- The Easiest 7-Day Keto Meal Plan for Weight Loss
- Perfect diet plan for weight loss, here’s how to make food help you get fit
- Free signs, generate custom signs, free online custom sign maker
- The Ultimate Guide To Weight Loss
- Food and Drink
- 10 of the Best WordPress Food Blog Themes (2020 Edition)
- 12-Week Weight Loss Workout Plan
- Weekly Meal Planner Template - Free Printables Word Excel
- Whole30 Meal Planning Template Guide