How to Create a Weight Loss Goal Chart
SummaryA weight loss goal chart can be a great way to keep yourself firmly on track with your weight loss goals. Even better, it serves as a handy snapshot of your progress as you go along. There are several
A weight loss goal chart can be a great way to keep yourself firmly on track with your weight loss goals. Even better, it serves as a handy snapshot of your progress as you go along.
There are several ways to create a weight loss goal chart, but here is one simple way:
Start by coming up with a list of simple action steps that you want to incorporate into your new healthy lifestyle each day.
Here are a few examples:
- Include a minimum of one serving of vegetables with every meal.
- Eat 3 to 4 servings of fruit with breakfast and for snacks.
- Replace fried food with grilled foods.
- Switch to whole grain bread, rice, cereal, pasta, and crackers.
- Use olive oil instead of butter when cooking.
- Replace sugar with stevia or agave syrup in tea.
- Drink 8 glasses of water each day.
- Reduce alcohol consumption to one 4-ounce glass of red wine a day.
- Drink unsweetened iced tea or water instead of soda.
- Add a wedge of lemon or lime to water to add flavor.
- Take a 15-minute walk before work each morning.
- March in place during commercials while watching TV.
- Use a set of dumbbells to tone upper body at the same time.
- Eat meals at the dining room table or kitchen table only.
- Clean out your kitchen cupboards and get rid of fattening snacks.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Practice deep breathing when you experience cravings.
Now create a simple weight loss goal chart on a sheet of paper with these things listed along the left side of the page. Make 7 vertical lines across the rest of the paper to create a column for each day of the week. Write the days of the week across the top of the page above each column. For each day that you complete one of the items above, make a check mark in that row under the proper column for the current day of the week. At the end of the week, you’ll be able to see clearly how many check marks are on the paper – which highlights how well you stuck to your goals by following through with the action steps.
You’ll have to create a new weight loss goal chart each week, unless you create a template on the computer that you can print out, or an interactive form that you can fill out and keep on your computer.
Weight Loss Date Calculator | Goal Weight CalculatorThere is lots of advice out there on how to cut calories. We've found one of the clearest and widely agreed-to sources of information is from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the official healt
30+ Bootstrap Website Templates Free DownloadWe have made a list for Bootstrap Website Templates Free Download. Download some best Premium quality Template for Free. Bootstrap Framework is suitable for creating 100% Responsive and 100% Pixel Pe
57 Stunning Wix Website Themes and TemplatesWix has long been recognized as one of the most versatile website development platforms on the planet. Gone are the days where the system would forgo content in favor of a dynamic, exciting design. To
Weight Loss Chart Template | Printable Medical Forms, Letters & SheetsWeight Loss Good Health Being healthy is an obsession for a lot of people these days. Good health is dependent on our weight somehow. People with more weight are more prone to various diseases whereas
Printable Food & Fitness JournalFood Fitness Journal It's been clinically proven that keeping track of what you eat is the #1 most effective method for controlling and reducing your daily caloric intake. Use this printable Food Fit
Invoice Software for Small Business | InvoiceBerryThe profit and loss account is an account in a companys accounting books which credits a companys incomes and gains and debits the companys expenses and losses. The result is shown as the net profit o
How to Create A 12 Week Weight Loss Countdown Calendar to Burn That FatOne great way to keep yourself on track when it comes to weight loss is to create a countdown calendar. Counting down, instead of counting forward, will give you a greater sense of urgency—and the d
Download Website TemplatesEnvato Tuts+ Get free access to 1,000+ courses 240+ eBooks Up your digital game with courses eBooks on design, illustration, web design, code more. Upskill today
- How to Create a Weight Loss Goal Chart
- Whole30 Meal Planning Template Guide
- Medical History Questionnaire for Weight Loss Surgery | Go Light
- How to Create A 12 Week Weight Loss Countdown Calendar to Burn That Fat
- Naughty List Warning Notice from Santa — Free Printable
- 5 Free Bill of Lading Templates - Excel PDF Formats
- Progress lets you visualize your weight loss by taking perfectly aligned daily se
- Free Printable Weight Loss Tracker
- Weight Loss Seminars Business Plan Sample - Services | Bplans
- Meal Planner Template for Excel
- Training Manual Template | Free Word Templates
- Weight Loss Tracker Spreadsheet
- Food and Beverage Word Templates Designs, Download now | PoweredTemplate.com
- Free PowerPoint Templates - for Microsoft PowerPoint
- Weight Loss Certificate Template 07
- Workout & Fitness Diet Plans for Women | 10 Week Diet Plan for Weight Loss
- 12-Week Weight Loss Workout Plan